Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Thanksgiving Message...




Hello Blogger, 

Thanksgiving is special. 

Of all the holidays, it represents something so deeply rooted in our culture -- so deeply ingrained -- that I find it important to remember what Thanksgiving is about, how it came to be, and what I am thankful for everyday.

The story of Thanksgiving is a story of perseverance and industriousness. Of individual success and ingenuity. 

It is a celebration of the success of a few good people, their faith in God, and their journey in establishing a new life on fertile land - learning from the native inhabitants and using what became the root of American capitalism to succeed. 

On this day, we are giving Thanks to those brave souls who set the stage for what would eventually become these United States of America. 

As I am filling my plate with Turkey and Stuffing today, I will be thankful for that and much, much, more.

I will be thankful for my growing family, for my friends, for the strength of my team at Metalcloak, for the Men & Women around the world who serve to protect our Freedoms every day, but most of all, I will be thankful for you, our amazing customers. 

It is you that have made this all possible. Every day I am grateful for your generosity, for your support, for your ideas, for your help, for your willingness to share, and for your love of the sport and lifestyle that makes our industry so much fun.

So today, let me say THANK YOU!

Thank you and God Bless,

Matson 




See you on the Rocks...

Matson "Matsonian" Breakey


(916) 631 8071 
Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter  View our videos on YouTube  View on Instagram
Forward this email


This email was sent to matsonian.cloakedrigs@blogger.com by matson@metalcloak.com |  

MetalCloak | 3290 Monier Circle | Rancho Cordova | CA | 95742

No comments:

Post a Comment