Tuesday, November 10, 2015

5-Bullet Friday - November 6, 2015

Here is your 5-Bullet Friday weekly fill-up. Wow, can you believe it's already been two months since we started this free dose of cool thing therapy?
  • FOR YOUR JEEP:  What's better for your Jeep then a weapon's mounting system? Rapto Worx has some of the best gear I've seen for readily mounting your easy access firearms. 
  • FOR A VET:  With Veteran's day just around the corner, do me a favor and find a way to honor the vets in your life, in your community, in your hometown. For me I am a big advocate of a couple groups including 4 Wheel to Heal - when you see a veteran who has lost both his legs, still looking at life with this amazing, positive outlook, it just makes any difficulty I've had seem so damn trivial. So please, take a moment and honor a Vet.
  • FOR THE DIY-ER:  I was buying so many paracord products (belts, lanyards, bracelets) that I decided I had better start making my own... so I bought this book. Maybe you'll see a line of "Matsonian's" Parawhatevers.
     
  • FOR THE SNOW:  Next Friday a couple guys from the shop and I are doing our annual Mini-Epic Hike. It is a 36 hour trip. Hike In to an area near the Rubicon Trail and Hike Out. In November. This year we expect there to be snow on the ground, so I may need a set of these.
     
  • FOR A GOOD LAUGH:  They call this a Jeep. Really. ;-)
Thank you for being a part of 5-Bullet Fridays! Let me know which bullet was your favorite or if you have anything you'd like me to check out. If you missed previous 5-Bullet Friday's, you can catch up here.

Remember, if you like 5-Bullet Fridays, please share.

See you on the rocks,

Matson "Matsonian" Breakey

No comments:

Post a Comment