Friday, October 16, 2015

5-Bullet Friday - October 16, 2015

Greetings!

Another 5-Bullet Friday serving just for you... If you were forwarded this email by a friend... join our list now
  • FOR YOUR JEEP:  Having a winch is an important part of being prepared for Jeeping... and to date, winching has been about hooks and shackles. We just replaced all the hooks on the Metalcloak rigs with the Factor55 Safety Thimbles. They are beefy, look awesome, and incredibly functional. Hope you can check them out. 
  • FOR YOUR TUMMY:  Can you say "Swineapple" - damn this looks good. As if boneless ribs wasn't good enough, they had to wrap it in pineapple and then wrap all that goodness with Bacon... :drool: You can find the recipe here and let me know if you try it.
  • FOR SELF DEFENSE:  I became friends with the guys at Ammo Supply Warehouse in Las Vegas after one of their Jeeps got Cloak'd. Their prices are great and their service is excellent. They are fast becoming our goto supplier.
     
  • FOR YOUR GO BAG:  When the Zombie apocalypse happens, you're gonna need the Ultimate Zombie Weapon. Right? I mean how else are you going to defeat the living dead after you run out of Ammo?
     
  • FOR FIRST AID:  You can never have enough first aid, and while I carry a modified version of this kit from REI with me at all times (I've had it for over 8 years), I found this one from Adventure Aid with over 83 supplies. BTW, I always add batteries, a small knife, hand warmers, matches, Advil and iodine pills to my first aid kits. There is also a great article from Badlands Off Road Adventure on how to build a first aid kit.
Thank you for being a part of 5-Bullet Fridays! Let me know which bullet was your favorite or if you have anything you'd like me to check out. If you missed previous 5-Bullet Friday's, you can catch up here.

Remember, if you like 5-Bullet Fridays, please share.

See you on the rocks,

Matson "Matsonian" Breakey

No comments:

Post a Comment