Friday, September 4, 2015

5-Bullet Friday, September 4, 2015

It's here, our first 5-Bullet Friday post! I truly appreciate that you took the time to sign up for this little weekly bite of things I find interesting... I hope that it proves to be of interest to you as well. If you find it cool, please share it with your friends.

  • FOR YOUR JEEP: Ran across these half doors by Strike Force Zebra the other day for the JK. They look solid and pretty slick design. No matter how long I've been in the industry, every time I turn around there I discover another cool product I didn't know about. It's good to be a Jeep owner.
  • FOR CAMPING: A few months ago I got a set of ceramic knives by Chef Made Easy for home use. They are now my goto knives. Always sharp, easy to use, light-weight and easy to clean. Sounds perfect for camping - so I just ordered a second set for my camping Go-Box. 
  • FOR MUSIC: Our buddies at Kicker sent me this great KPw Bluetooth Speaker last year and while using it out and about, I never tried it at home until this last weekend. OMG. It was great! Put it on the kitchen table and heard it throughout the house. Actually had to turn it down it was so loud and CLEAN. 
  • FOR PASSING THE TIME:  Been listening to the Bower Power Hour podcast by Charlene Bower of Bower Motorsports Media. Season 1 is done, and has lots of interviews with leaders in the world of off road. There are multiple ways to listen, just check it out.
  • FOR A HOT AFTERNOON:  We did a lot of work around the house last weekend... and what's better then an ice-cold beer? You may find this one odd... but it's tasty! I mean, if you like Watermelon on a hot summer day, I think you'll like 21st Amendment's Hell or High Watermelon. Crisp and refreshing. 
Thanks again for being a part of 5-Bullet Fridays! Let me know which bullet was your favorite or if you have anything you'd like me to check out.

See you on the rocks,

Matson "Matsonian" Breakey
Metalcloak.com
P.S. It's Labor Day Weekend, so don't miss out on our Labor Day Weekend FREE SHIPPING Sale! Just use the online code: workhardplayhard 

No comments:

Post a Comment