That's easy... they are all on the list of the next stops for #CTITour2015!
Corey just finished visiting three amazing shops on his way from Colorado to Unlimited Off Road Expo (Facebook | Website) in Louisville, Kentucky, and we will be doing CTI's there for the next couple days - in fact, I fly out tonight on a red eye, so I hope to see you there!
On Monday, June 8, the #CTITour2015 continues with our first stop at Air Assault Auto Parts on Ft. Campbell. Yes, ON the base! How cool is that?!?! (See below for how you can join us on base).
On Tuesday, June 9, we will head to Memphis, Tenessee, and after driving by Graceland, we will stop at Hypertech where our friends will be hosting the next stop along with members of MidSouth Jeep Club.
And finally, on Wednesday, June 10, our final stop on this tour will be Sam's Off Road Equipment in Tulsa, Oklahoma, which might very well be the biggest, non-event stop, yet thanks to our friends in JeepersAnonymous.
So check out the details below and I hope we'll see you soon!
CTI TOUR 2015 - Heading West
Here are the next three stops on our way from Unlimited Off Road Expo back West.
WHERE WILL WE BE?
Here is where you can join us as we head West...
#4 - Air Assault Auto, Ft. Campbell, Kentucky - Monday, June 8
- LOCATION: Air Assault, Airborne Street, Bldg 5300, Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
- TIME: 2 - 5 (or so)
- DETAILS: The CTI testing will be on base. To join us without a military ID, just go to the Visitor Center with your DL, Registration & Proof of Insurance. It takes a few minutes to get a pass, but it will be worth it. (BTW, Air Assault sells parts tax free!)
- LOCATION: Hypertech, 3215 Appling Road, Bartlett, Tennessee
- TIME: 4 - 6 (or so)
- DETAILS: Hypertech is hosting this event in conjunction with the Midsouth Jeep Club.
- LOCATION: Sam's Offroad Equipment, 4345 South West Blvd, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- TIME: 4 - 7 (or so)
- DETAILS: Rick at Sam's Offroad will be hosting this event. Reports are there will be some good BBQ and lots and lots of Jeeps!
PIC OF THE WEEK
If we choose your picture for the Pic of the Week, we will send you a Metalcloak Hat or Tee-Shirt of your choice (you must contact us with shipping information.) How do you enter? You must post your pic on our Facebook Page. We will choose the one we like the best (it helps if you have friends comment and share it ;-). Here is a great article in FourWheeler.com about How to take good pictures of your Jeep. We like them in action, on the trail, having a good time.
CONGRATULATIONS to Jennifer Cast of Concord, CA, for sharing this awesome black & white pic of a JK.
You can see the original Facebook post here.
|We'll see you on the rocks! |
Matson "Matsonian" Breakey